Grassform has been exceedingly busy this summer. See how we’ve been helping our clients create the best ground protection &…
Euromats, Ground Protection Mats
- Project for Ground Maintenance
- Car Parks
- Outdoor Flooring
Did you know
Quantity discounts available: 10+ POA.
You may also need to consider Connector Sets, available at £10.20 inc VAT per connector.
Their large surface area disperses the weight of vehicles and enables our Euro mats to be used for effective grass protection & ground protection in areas such as gardens, parks, golf courses and schools. Just think of the way our mats can help your application in ground or particularly ground protection where vehicles have to cross.
How are Euromats different from the competition?
Well their unique self cleaning grip surface is aimed at dispelling mud but will still give grip to vehicles or pedestrians as they cross the grass protection mats. The traction cylinder built into the underside of the mat also aid in gripping the surface, whether that be soil, grass or synthetic turf. These small cylinders prevent sliding and provide stability to the mat.
Light weight and strong
Each high density polyethylene Euromat comes in standard sheets of 2,440mm x 1,130mm (8 x 4) weighing 36kgs. The light weight Euromat means that each is easily moved, loaded, unloaded or stacked with the convenient hand holes. The mats have a weight bearing limit of up to 30 tonnes, this is based upon a level and relatively hard surface. This weight bearing limit goes down when putting over uneven or boggy ground.
To connect the sheets together, Grassform Plant Hire offer urethane connectors for long-term applications, metal connectors for heavy and tracked equipment and U pins for slopes and cambers on soft surfaces. Each system ensures that the Euromats do not move as vehicles or plant cross, reducing any potential damage and increasing ground protection.
Buy at £250.80 per board or hire at £1.20 per mat per day.
When you consider the cost of plywood sheets which do not resist water, snow, ice, mud or oil and are not anti-slip, then investment in our Euromats will pay off in a short period of time and provide peace of mind, safety and excellent ground protection. Available to buy from ££250.80 per board or hire at £1.20 per mat per day for Nationwide Delivery. All major credit cards taken (surcharge may apply), CHAPS, BACS or pro-forma.
What Our Customers Say
Kevin: “thank you for all your hard work, the Euromat Ground Protection Mats were safely delivered and installed. Very impressed by the service and attention to detail”
- Tough 1.27cm thick HD polyethylene
- 12mm Thickness
- Unique non-slip traction cylinders
- Unaffected by heat or cold
- Hand cut outs for easy lifting and secure storage
- Supporting up to 25 tonnes
- Easy fit connectors
- Avoid expensive, heavy and unwieldy steel plates and bog mats
- Avoid slippery, short term and unsafe plywood
- Avoid the overkill of expensive aluminium road mats
- Avoid oversold pedestrian plastic mats
- Avoid costs of property damage
- Avoid costs of environmental damage
- Avoid costs of bogged down vehicles
- Avoid injuries - provide efficient and safe work conditions
- Easy to transport, carry, lay out and store – 2 person lift
- Project a professional image to customers
- Key features hand cut outs, mud dispersion traction, connectors
- 5-7 year field life; 3 year warranty
Questions, or just need some advice?
We’d be happy to discuss your requirements in detail with you.
Please call us on the number below or fill out our enquiry form.
01277 353 686Contact us
|100% High Density Polyethylene
|Neoprene connectors for longer term connection Metal connectors for heavy and tracked equipment Metal U pins for slopes and cambers
|Weather proof, water resistant and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
|113cm x 244cm
|Weight per sheet